Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July "Shrink It" Challenge

Hi all, Shauna here, and today I'm going to give you our July challenge. If you complete the challenge your name will go into a drawing for a prize from Erika’s shop. The challenge this month is called “Shrink It”. It is very simple, just get a template from Little Bit Shoppe Designs (and she even has a freebie on Facebook), and shrink it before you use it. You can shrink it a little or a lot, move it up/down or leave it in the same place

I used Daddy Love Me and shrunk it by about 40% and moved it to the right. Here is the preview of the template.

Here is what I did with it.

To be entered into the challenge, get your template, shrink it, finish your layout and post it to Little Bit Shoppe Design’s Gallery at Brownie Scraps.com. Then come back to this post and copy the link to your page. I will announce the winner in August. I can’t wait to see what ya’ll create.




0 Little Bit People Said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)